Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Today's A Good Day

Today was a very exciting day for me. It started out like any other day post-surgery. Slept in a little, got up, had a coffee.. then I thought of my yoga mat that I've barely used since October. I went to my room and grabbed my mat, my hand weights and my laptop that's filled with a whole file full of exercises I've been meaning to try out. So, I got to work. Jumping jacks, oblique crunches, Russian twists, side planks, regular planks, burpees, mountains climbers. Let me tell you, I just went to TOWN!!!! Not literally of course. But I did finish off with a nice long walk with my dog. And.. I felt amazing. I haven't been able to work out with experiencing endometriosis pain in over a year but today I was free of that pain! I was astounding and smiling from ear to ear after realizing that I had made it. 

Now, I am currently at the doctors office for some tests and check ups. But I couldn't stop myself from writing this quick update! So happy and grateful to my amazing doctor and surgeon today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment