Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 2, 2015

"She could never go back and make some of the details pretty. All she could do was move forward and make the whole beautiful." - Terri St. Cloud

This blog post is going to be short & celebratory one! I made my way to the hospital today for some much needed doctor advice. After some blood tests and an exam I was referred to an Internal Medicine Doctor. They will be calling on Monday to set up an appointment. This is no way will take away my pain or fix my problem at the snap of a finger, but it is a set forward. That step forward is the exact little encouragement that I needed. Now that I know I am a step closer to figuring out these problems.

I've had a very difficult few weeks but I'm ready to move forward and solve these problems! Yes, the pain will sometimes get to us and make us feel weak and vulnerable. But when a wave of positivity hits you, you hold on to it and run because that's what gives you hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment